Thursday, July 2, 2015

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

So........






Now I' am officially a 7TH GRADER I'm so excited and I think that this summer is going to be the best because now I have a phone and WAY more friends that I could hang out with this summer. But you know I kind of want to go back to school because we have way more freedom and get to go outside and to walk to my next class. And I already know that I'm going to have great teachers and all of that so.I was just bored and that's the most 2 words that I have heard from all my friends. I'm bored their bored that's one thing that we all have in common were bored, busy or lying in bed scrolling through our instagram feed wondering what it's like to go outside.


                        Thanks for reading and have a good rest of your day!!!!!!
                                                              Sincerely, Salma



No comments:

Post a Comment